Autumn represents the best time to enjoy great prices on Turks and Caicos honeymoons.
Airfare prices for travel to Providenciales are often discounted in the fall, and many island businesses offer reduced prices during the quiet season.
One of those businesses is the four-star beachfront Alexandra Resort, located directly on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach. The resort offers a value-packed Turks and Caicos Honeymoon Package for travel until December 19 that includes:
• Breakfast room service for two each morning from Mango Reef Restaurant
• Barefoot on the beach dinner for two from Mango Reef Restaurant
• Welcome bottle of bubbly and sweet treats in room upon arrival
• Complimentary late check-out (until 1pm)
• Room upgrade when available
• Reserved signs on two beach chaises daily
• Rates for this package start from just $364 per suite, per night. Some conditions apply. Taxes and service charges applicable.
The Alexandra Resort is an all-suite resort located on Grace Bay Beach in Turks and Caicos Islands featuring a wide variety of room categories ranging from studios to a 4 bedroom penthouse. Facilities include a large lagoon style swimming pool, tennis courts, Mango Reef Restaurant, exercise room, Spa Sanay, Caicos Dream Tours excursions desk and Pelican Kids’ Club. Complimentary services include non-motorized water sports, pedal bikes, concierge desk, in room coffee service, weekly manager’s cocktail party and WiFi property wide.