Air Turks & Caicos (ATC), the national flag carrier of the Turks and Caicos Islands, has announced its “Autumn-Matic” fare sale!
To celebrate its 20th year of service, ATC is taking US$20* off each direction of every round trip ticket – domestic and international. Customers do not have to do anything to qualify; as their savings are “Autumn-Matic”!
“The sale is our way of celebrating this milestone in our company’s history. We are delighted to be able to offer our passengers these reduced fares across our entire network, and look forward to welcoming them on board,” said Lyndon Gardiner, CEO of Air Turks & Caicos. “This sale is for sixty days, so we encourage people to take advantage of the seats on sale and book early.”
Tickets must be purchased between October 1 and November 30, with travel being completed by December 10. To benefit from the “Autumn-Matic” fare sale, simply purchase a round trip ticket to any of ATC’s destinations using the lowest applicable fare and enjoy $20 off each way for a total of $40 off.
Air Turks & Caicos serves the Turks and Caicos Islands, The Bahamas, Haiti, Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
*Some conditions apply:
• $40 discount applies to round trip tickets only
• Discount is counted once in each direction -- connecting flights are counted as one direction
• One-way (single) tickets do not apply.
• Tickets must be purchased between October 1 and November 30
• Travel must be completed by December 10.
• Discount not to exceed $40 per ticket